For this project we had to create our own manifesto.
1. Passive, universal, default design is forbidden.
2. The core message of the work should be always legible.
3. Typography should be rich and complex. Do not use standardized typefaces for headlines/titles.
4. Work only on projects you feel empathy for.
5. Deep emotional and aesthetic experience is a goal.
6. Colors must be vivid and luminous.
7. Works should be innovative, looking to the future of the field.
8. Compositions have to be striking, eye-catching. Experiment with form, make ‘free spirit’ design.
9. Designer must be an artist and an engineer.
10. Works should contribute towards solving social problems, improve lives and make the world a better place.
+ Remember that design is a driving force of social transformation.
Future Flyer project.
T-shirt shows: 2016, 2017